Great opportunity of an aviation experienced Construction Project Manager on a major airport terminal redevelopment program. Due to unique program requirements this will involve temporary and permanent installations through various project phases and stages. Ideal for an individual with solid airport, project management, and interior improvement abilities.
- Monitor and supervise the project execution on site to ensure completion of the construction projects within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner. Example: replacement of air handling units and/or all other maintenancerelated upgrades.
- Confirm that contractor schedules are coordinated with any adjacent projects airport maintenance operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including airport operations, airlines, operations & maintenance groups, agencies, and other tenants regarding project plans and any changes that arise during construction.
- Confirm that the quality of the work meets requirements to minimize rework and get the project done right the first time.
- Insure that work is done in conformance with airport and program safety and security requirements.
- 3 to 5 years experience in aviation project management and/or similar construction project management field.
- Solid project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work within a physical role; within air handling units etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Experience in work in a Web Based Project Management System
Apply on company website