The Project Controls Manager will be responsible for the oversight, management, performance and safety of the project controls team encompassing cost engineers, schedulers, document control specialists, and BIM 360 professionals.
In addition you will be responsible for the development of a project controls plan and establishing the required procedures, implementing and configuring systems to effectively manage and report on all aspects of the program. You will be responsible for managing and owning the master schedule for the project. Day to day you are responsible for:
- The effective review of project controls deliverables, supervises office and/or field teams to ensure the team gathers all material and data necessary to organize the required activities and produce final documentation for review by management before issuance to the client.
- Cost management responsibilities include the establishment and control of funding and budgets; reconciliation and audit controls; project and program contingency analysis, forecasts and monthly reports.
- Scheduling responsibilities include the oversight and control of the master program schedule, schedule modifications, updates and reports.
- Document management responsibilities include the oversight of the document management team to ensure all project records and documents are maintained and controlled in accordance with program and project procedures.
- Managing Master Schedule for the project.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience within Project Controls and demonstrate proficiency in multiple project controls disciplines.
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, business or a related field from an accredited College or University.
- An MBA is preferred but not required. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, e-Builder, and Primavera P6 is required.
- Working knowledge of all phases of execution from planning/ programming, design, procurement, construction and close-out.
- Working knowledge of all elements of cost management including funds management, budget control, change management, forecasting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of schedule, risk and document management and Earned Value Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of staff, of various disciplines, to accurately and efficiently complete deliverables and meet deadlines.. An MBA is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, e-Builder and Primavera P6 is required.
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job
Apply on company website