Information About this Position
No guaranteed hours
This position is located in Sullivan, MO
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
Company and Job Overview
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a designated critical access hospital committed to providing quality health care service to residents in Crawford, Franklin and Washington counties.
The hospital has enhanced and expanded the health care services available to the greater Sullivan community with its state-of-the-art emergency department, modern childbirth center, critical care unit, multiroom surgical suite, expanded cardiac rehab services, and a cancer center. A 22,500 square-foot medical office building provides offices for primary care physicians as well as space for a variety of visiting medical and surgical specialists from the St. Louis area.
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital operates four rural health clinics providing quality health care to surrounding communities. In addition, the hospital operates a comprehensive Therapy and Rehabilitation department and an award-winning Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric chambers.
Patrol designated areas within the hospital complex to provide a safe, secure environment for patients, visitors, staff property, with emphasis on customer service and all other duties as required.
- Ensures equipment issued and used during the execution of duties is properly maintained.
- Provides continuous security patrols of all areas of the medical center.
- Mitigates crisis situations such as code responses, responding to disturbances, fires and disaster drills and situations.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed on all patrol vehicles. Responsible for documenting incident reports.
- Responds to emergency situations according to approved, established protocol.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Applicable government regulations
- ASP (Armament Systems & Procedures) Baton certification
- CPR certification
- IAHSS (International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety) certification
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website