MODELL'S SPORTING GOODS is the nation's largest family-owned sporting goods chain, operating stores throughout the Northeastern United States, from New England to Northern Virginia. Modell's offers value and quality customer service together with a wide variety of sporting goods, athletic and active apparel and footwear for the entire family. Founded in 1889, we continue to grow each year through the belief that our associates and customers are our number one asset. We are committed to proving this by Listening, Respecting and Responding to the needs of our associates as well as the needs of our customers.
• Works as a team to achieve overall success of the store
• Actively takes part in store meetings and Mo's Huddles
• Responsible for inventory control and shrink reduction
• Consistently engages customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• Drives conversion through great service
• Utilizes the tablets to fulfill the needs of the customers and maximize sales through Modells.com
• Drives Loyalty Program MVP signups and sales to maximize customer loyalty and ensure bottom line store profit
• Actively seeks out Team Weeks participants
• Gets behind current promotions IOTM, contests/spiffs, credit card promos and footwear sales contests
• Follows Visual Merchandising Guidelines to create a better shopping experience for customers
• Outstanding customer service, communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Solid organization skills and an ability to execute at a high level
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
If you're looking for a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding opportunity and this position sounds interesting, please submit your resume for consideration.
Modell's Sporting Goods is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Apply on company website