Job Description Job Summary:
Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems. Uses advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions. Develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance. Creates solutions from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies.
• Extracts and compiles various sources of information and large data sets from various systems to identify and analyze outliers.
• Sets up process for monitoring, tracking, and trending department data.
• Prepares any state mandated reports and analysis.
• Works with internal, external and enterprise clients as needed to research, develop, and document new standard reports or processes.
• Implements and uses the analytics software and systems to support the departments goals.
Job Qualifications Required Education:
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-3 years of data analysis experience analyzing large data sets.
• Must be proficient with Excel: (e.g. spreadsheets, pivot tables, graphs, advanced formulas, advanced charting techniques, VLookup, etc...)?
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years of data analysis experience analyzing large data sets.
• Ability to read and write SQL queries. • Verint Worforce Tool. • Data Lake experience. • Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) reporting experience. • Healthcare experience. • Power BI.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website