Responsible for conducting analyses of insured medical populations with thegoal of identifying opportunities to improve financial performance within the pharmacycost category. Extracts, analyzes, and synthesizes pharmacy data from varioussources to identify risks and opportunities.
- Analyze claims and other data sources to identify early signs of trends or other issues related to pharmacy costs
- Draw actionable conclusions based on analyses performed and communicate those conclusions effectively to audiences at various levels of the enterprise
- Work with Pharmacy team and other personnel to bring supplemental context and insight to data analyses
- Work closely with Pharmacy, clinical, provider network and other personnel to design and perform studies related to the quantification of medical interventions
- Work with business owners to track key performance indicators of pharmacy interventions
- Perform pro forma sensitivity analyses in order to estimate the expected financial value of proposed Pharmacy cost improvement initiatives
- Extract and compile information from various systems to support executive decision-making
- Ability to mine and manage information from large data sources
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
2-5 years of experience
Proficiency with Excel and SQL for retrieving specified information from datalake
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website