Job Description Job Summary:
Assist business teams with developing requirements for major projects of considerable complexity, prepares system design specifications, conducts research to resolve customer initiated issues related to Medicaid claims processing, and coordinates and manages project teams in the development of large multi-system, multi-platform projects.
• Works closely with customer to develop requirements for major projects of considerable complexity with assistance as needed.
• Prepares general system design specifications with assistance as needed.
• Creates, reviews, analyzes and estimates project requests with assistance as needed.
• Performs research and analysis of customer initiated inquiries and requests utilizing technical tools as necessary to debug/analyze problems.
• Fields direct questions from Molina Operations Staff regarding business, technical and operations rules.
• Develops technical solutions to complex business and system problems with assistance as needed.
• Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers, handling all aspects of client relations concerning technical projects, including notifying the client of implementation schedules and coordination and assistance in presentation of results.
• Reviews and validates test results per requirements.
• Understands other MMIS changes in process that may impact the customer and notifies the customer of such changes well ahead of their implementation.
• Understands the connections between multiple State initiatives and their cross-impact.
• Supports Integrated Test Facility (QA), as needed.
Job Qualifications Required Education:
Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of claims processing/auditing experience. • Healthcare testing experience.
• Basic Excel experience. • Must have strong communication skills. • Strong analytical mind.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Medicare & Medicaid experience.
• Claims Testing background. • QNXT experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website