Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
• Supports members or providers on routine or simple issues.
• Provides excellent customer service
• Accurately documents all calls.
• Achieves individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
• Engages and collaborates with other departments.
• Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by meeting attendance and schedule adherence expectations
# Member Skills: Support member needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving their eligibility, ID cards, Member Portal, PCP changes, and personal information updates
#Provider Skills: Support provider needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving member eligibility and covered benefits, Provider Portal, and status of submitted claims
HS Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website