Use of general accounting principles and rules to create financial reports and analysis. Duties include all aspects of the Accounting function, such as, control of accounts and records, recording of transactions, analysis of financial data, preparation budgets, forecasts, financial statements and accounting schedules/reports, and auditing responsibilities.
• Preparation and entry of journal entries, including GAAP and statutory reporting entries
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports.
• Analyzes monthly financial reports and records
• Maintains transactions in JDE by recording journal entries in accordance with GAAP and reconciling all balance sheet accounts to identify errors in posting or coding.
• Ensures the accuracy of the cash balances by reconciling bank account balances to the bank statements.
• Maintains compliance by completing quarterly and annual Statutory Financial Statements timely, accurately and in accordance with Statutory Accounting Principles.
• Maintains integrity of control processes/procedures by completing the recording of accounting transactions.
• Supports the annual audit process by preparing schedules requested by the auditors.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website