Responsible for day to day operations in regard to all functions that are performed by the Outbound Services Team. The individual possesses an ability to build relationships, provide and receive feedback and be an agent for growth and change within the organization. Must respect everyone at all levels and help drive value in all tasks to help position the Outbound Services Team for success across the organization.
Other responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to: training new employees, monitoring and coaching the staff, coordinating work schedules, assigning workloads, and interacting with other Molina departments. Responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and publishing department standards to comply with all external entities. Also responsible for publishing and producing standard performance reports on a regular basis and assists with other projects as assigned.
• Responds to incoming calls from members and providers
Places outbound calls to prospective members.
• Assists non-members in becoming members of a Molina Health Plan or reaching appropriate teams for assistance
• Assists with formal training needs of new employees as needed.
• Assist other retention or inbound functions as dictated by business needs
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior experience with SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office.
• 3 - 5 years Customer service experience.
• 1 - 2 years Call Center experience.
Required License, Certification, Association
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1 - 2 years of supervisory experience preferred or 1 - 2 years in the role of team lead.
Prior successful inside / telesales experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active health insurance producer license preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website