Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers.
Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions.
Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
•Supervises a team of employees. Trains, coaches, monitors and manages the teams performance to meet or exceed company and department performance expectations.
• Effectively manages escalations within the department by ensuring appropriate accountability, sense of urgency, communication and follow through to closure.
• Ensures compliance with Contractual and Regulatory requirements.
• Addresses more complex member inquiries, questions and concerns in all areas including enrollment, claims, benefit interpretation, and referrals/authorizations for medical care.
• Provides exemplary customer service to customers including members, co-workers, vendors, providers, government agencies, business partners, and general public.
• Achieves individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
• Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability and leads by example through individual performance.
Support projects and special initiatives as appropriate.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5 years experience in a call center environment
1-2 years supervisory experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website