Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
1. Research, recommend, building innovative computational models & algorithms according to data analytics requirement from different sales strategy requirements (i.e. product assortment effeciency, promo ROI, province/city segmentation).
2. Provide timely and accurate business analysis/insight in sales organization to support the the data based decision making across omni channel (i.e. DT, EB2B).
3. Leverage big data, techinical tools and data modeling to provide professional/scientific business projection cross omini channel (i.e. DT, EB2B) to support regular commercial planning.
4. Lead internal and external partners to design, implement, and evaluate precision sales analysis model cross omini channel (i.e. DT, EB2B) which will optimize internal analytical skill and keep MDLZ competitive in FMCG industry.
5. Transformation of data models & algorithms to integrated, shopper-oriented BI innovation projects (especially for DT, EB2B) which can help to accelerate digital transformation of the business and 100% data driven across all aspects of business desicion.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent.
2. 5+ years experience on research or development experience related to data analytics, like using statistical software packages (Excel, Spotfire, SPSS, Tableau Software, Phython, R...etc.)
3. Strong logical thinking, analytical skills and data modelling ability (Regression, Exponential distribution...etc.)
4. Ability to manage stakeholders from ESLT and cross function leaders.
5. Self-motivated, good communication skills and good team player.
6. Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
Apply on company website