Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
In our Integrated Business Services (IBS) organization, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
Purpose of Role:
Part of the Integrated Business Services (IBS) Change Management Service Line, the Change Lead is responsible for providing change support for key initiatives which are implementing a significant change within the company. This team supports projects that are rolling out process, organization, ways of working and system changes.
This role will focus on delivering change management for multiple priority initiatives in the Supply Chain space. For some initiatives, this role may need to assume minimal project management activities as needed.
- Identify & assess organizational impacts to the organization / people / process / technology
- Provide guidance and oversight for any Regional Change Leads and the HR Global Functional stakeholders in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy
- Identify and deliver adequate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new way of working;
- Leverage lessons learned from previous, similar projects to constantly improve future strategies
- Help define and design the strategic change and communication interventions that enable the delivery of successful & sustainable outcomes based on assessment of the maturity of the organization at the start. This will have to happen in collaboration with the Regional Organization Effectiveness team or Functional HR. Ensure engagement and success also with the all impacted parts of the business
- Identify communication needs & draft key messages associated with the project and create communications plans and materials in partnership with the relevant HR & communication teams.
- Provide support to build individual and organization change capability amongst initiative teams and key stakeholders within area of scope (in alignment with the overall Mondelez change capability building strategy) and influence through ongoing partnership and active coaching.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Bachelor Degree or similar experience or certification - Required. Human Resources designation - Preferred
- 5+ years of knowledge, experience and exposure to best practices in change management - Required
- Training / instructional design experience - Required
- Experience or direct exposure to best practice HR Business Leadership- Preferred
- Project management experience - Preferred
- Supply Chain (Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, CS&L and/or Quality expertise - Preferred
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website