Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Continuous Improvement Engineer (m/f/d)
Drive and lead continuous improvement initiatives in the flow-pack section, so that it will achieve its business objectives. Contribute to a perfect Product Availability and responsiveness of the Plant. Apply the tools provided by the Continuous Improvement program in order to build capability in the Department and eliminate the losses.
Having a key role in the Daily Management processes to make sure priorities are very clear for everybody in the Section. Liaise frequently with other Functions to build relationship and guarantee the targets achievement.
- Driving and leading continuous improvement initiatives in the flow-pack section
- Ensuring and enhancing the availability of production lines
- Analyzing data and planning the key improvements
- Stabilizing the production processes and implementing process standards and Lean Six Sigma (L6S)
- Driving behavioral change across the area of responsibility
- Developing a Continuous Improvement roadmap with a short and long term action plan
- University degree in engineering, process technology or food technology
- At least 2 years experiences in FMCG production
- Solid understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Fluent in English and German
- Co-operation and communication skills to manage cross functional interfaces
- Analyse and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Understanding of change management and the principles of continuous improvement
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website