Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Continuous Improvement Engineer (m/f/d)
Drive and lead continuous improvement initiatives in the dedicated section in the factoy, so that it will achieve its business objectives. Contribute to a perfect Product Availability and responsiveness of the Plant. Apply the tools provided by the Continuous Improvement program in order to build capability in the Department and eliminate the losses. Having a key role in the Daily Management processes to make sure priorities are very clear for everybody in the Section. Liaise frequently with other Functions to build relationship and guarantee the targets achievement.
- Driving and leading continuous improvement initiatives in the flow-pack section
- Ensuring and enhancing the availability of production lines
- Analyzing data and planning the key improvements
- Stabilizing the production processes and implementing process standards
- Driving behavioral change across the area of responsibility
- Developing a Continuous Improvement roadmap with a short and long term action plan
- University degree in engineering, process technology or food technology
- At least 2 years experience in FMCG production
- Solid understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Fluent in English and German
- Co-operation and communication skills to manage cross functional interfaces
- Analyse and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Understanding of change management and the principles of continuous improvement
Apply on company website