Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
To set up cookie and cracker dough cutters, adjust speed and weights, plus all other necessary functions including flour dusters, spray wash units, salters and seed dispensers, trouble shooting of blocked cuttings and cleanliness of all areas of cutting room.
- Set up reciprocating, rotary and overhead rotary cutters.
- Monitor weight, gauge and speed controls.
- The cleaning and troubleshooting of all cutters.
- Set up, clean and ensure the proper functions of salters, flour dusters, seed dispenser and spray wash units.
- Perform any sewing, repairing, cleaning or tracking of belts needed.
- Inform supervisor of substandard mix and to run off dough into scrap tables.
- Keep work area clean.
- Start and stop ovens at scheduled times.
- To be familiar with drive units, PIV gears, control panels, and the use of hand tools where necessary.
- To have a knowledge of the quality standards of embossing and weights.
- Accurately record all required data.
- Lifting: Lifting by hoist and pulling cutting units (up to 75 pounds)
- Reaching: Full extension for dough units and pulling cutters out
- Repetition: Change cutter once daily
- Monotony: Low
- Noise: Reciprocating cutters require hearing protection
- Responsibility: Start up and operation of cutters to standard
- Vehicle Operation: Hand pallet truck
- Hand & Power Tools: Ability to use hand tool for set up and learning
- Stress: Low
- Work in a safe competent manner, following rules and procedures as required as outlined in the Plant Safety Handbook.
- Report any unsafe condition to Supervisor.
- Have working knowledge of various safety programs as per the New Hire Orientation.
Housekeeping & Sanitation
- Keep work area neat and tidy at all times. Personal hygiene, clean uniforms and hair nets are mandatory in a food environment.
- Must take direction from Supervisor, Lead Hand or any competent person regarding any reasonable requirement not specified in the above description for achieving manufacturing goals, quality standards and safety requirements.
- In plant training
- A knowledge of general labourer's job in the baking department.
- The ability to accurately record all data required.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website