Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
We at Mondelez are building a crack team that will solve business problem using data and the latest data science tool. As a part of the newly formed demand modelling group this will offer an unique opportunity for you to showcase your data science skill and make a difference.
The role is to develop, deploy and maintain high quality, reliable and sustainable analytics models providing business insights. The main focus is on providing statistical and machine learning forecasting service and build trust and confident with business partners. This requires to work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and develop business case on how to turn data into critical information and knowledge that are actionable, to be used for policy making, streamlining operations or developing solutions. This role goes beyond the local business and offers a wider look at the business at regional level.
- Own modelling responsibility for a segment of the market and independently deliver
- Collaborate with colleagues in a multi-locational team with passion for excellence in analytics
- Build statistical modelling and predictive analytics solutions to improve supply chain performance especially better and efficient forecast
- Guide market teams to get to the most efficient statistical forecasting by evaluating results and ensure segmentation and automation is in place
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and related business areas to understand and develop statistical analytics solutions for key business needs
- Research and introduce new analytics technology and business trends with a clear continuous improvement mindset
- University degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar
- Strong applied knowledge of analytical techniques in statistical modelling and machine learning with exposure to time series analysis / forecasting
- ML techniques like Neural Network, Gradient Boosting, Random forest will be desirable
- Experience with programming software like SAS, R, Python
- Experience of working with FMCG, Food & Beverage or Retail data and understanding the business process will be an advantage
- Fluent English is a must
If you're ready to take a step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website