Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
The Director, Financial Strategy & Analytics North America provides FP&A leadership for the Mondelēz North America (MNA) region leading the development of the Annual Contract/Strategic Plan presentation material for the Mondelēz Leadership Team and Board of Directors. As a strong business partner, this person will collaborate extensively with the Corporate central services and FP&A teams, the NA leadership team, as well as other functions.
- Leads the development of the Annual Contract/Strategic Plan presentation material for the Mondelēz Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Oversees analytics and makes recommendations based on sound problem solving skills, and a strong understanding of business implications
- Leads the financial evaluation of M&A projects
- Builds strong relationships with key internal customers, including Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain, and other key central services groups
- Lead and develop direct reports as well as overall Finance team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA strongly preferred
- 15 or more years of experience in Finance / P&L management / Financial consulting
- Experience in a leading Consulting firm strongly preferred
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead both direct reports and informal teams
- FIT & SAP knowledge along with strong Excel skills / Agility with a variety of systems
- Strong financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website