With Intelligent Business Services (IBS), we are transforming to win! A pillar of Mondelēz International's transformation journey is to simplify and standardize how we work. We are laying the foundation for a new global business service organization that will make it easier to get work done and keep us competitive. In IBS, we believe in a keen focus on growth and success, with incomparable speed and flexibility. We believe in the power of bold actions. And we apply our beliefs daily — achieving great things through collaboration, confidence, and creativity. This helps us attract the talent we want — and need — to realize our dream. Please note that we recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year so please apply to register your interest in the roles and we will contact you as soon as possible however, there may be a delay in response following your application between recruitment campaigns. These vacancies could be in any one of our 3 areas of administration (Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, HR Administration), being the first point of contact to the customer, managing employee changes and initiating recruitment admin process.
These roles require an adaptable and versatile individual who is happy to work within different teams as required. This would suit someone who has a strong shared service/customer services background.
- Provides high quality and timely customer service, ensuring all requests are fully understood with courtesy and professionalism
- Works within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and keeps the customer informed of expected completion date
- Records and tracks cases in the case management system, assigns priority and follows through to ensure each case is resolved and SLAs can be measured and improved
- Ensures accurate collection of employee data
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance within workforce administration working through hire to retire employee processes such as promotion/lateral moves, separations, awards and leave of absence
- Working with other areas of IBS such as Compensation and Benefits and Payroll
- Updating the case management tool and SAP (SHARP) system as required
- Reviews recruitment requisitions form hiring managers, consults as required, and uploads into Taleo Recruitment system
- Completes administrative tasks behind the Recruitment process from scheduling of interviews and creating contracts of employment, to supporting hiring managers with on-boarding of employee
We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service as well as proven experience in this area. The successful candidate will speak fluent English plus have native level in another European Language.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a shared service environment but attention to detail and focus on delivering results are essential.
- Experience in multiple areas of HR (preferred)
- Attention to detail with focus on delivery
- Comfortable and competent with data
- Fast learner, curious to learn and improve
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent (preferred)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website