Mondelēz International Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Internal Controls Manager will report to the Area Internal Controls Manager of Western Europe. The position is primary responsible for overseeing the company's control environment and managing corporate risk to ensure assets and income streams are appropriately protected. The position will primarily support France & Benelux, but it will also support broader WE and overall MEU projects. This may also include support to other region / markets. This position is responsible to support the execution of global Internal Controls plan as it relates to the following:
• Control Self-Assessment (CSA)
• Internal Controls Projects and Advisory reviews
• Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM)
• Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise business process owners on processes and controls improvements,
• Support the business on identifying controls gaps and designing adequate management action plans.
• Support business projects and transformations from controls perspective
• Provide training to business process owners on controls requirements
• Support fraud and special investigation reviews on ad hoc basis
• Act as value-add business partner for stakeholders within the company, Deal with external auditors on SOX and audit matters.
• Professional internal controls, audit or accounting certification preferred
• Min 5-7 years of professional experience; some years of internal controls or audit related experience within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or large corporations internal audit or controls department preferred. Experience in finance role is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of risk/control frameworks required
• Sarbanes-Oxley experience required
• US GAAP/IFRS experience preferred
• SAP knowledge preferred
• FMCG/Manufacturing experience preferred
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills..
Apply on company website