Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.The Learning Management Junior Specialist is responsible for performing transactional tasks within the Learning Management System and supporting the Learning Management Specialists in managing the end-to-end process for learning programmes. This will ensure that all learning is made available to the right colleagues across MDLZ at the right time to support their development.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Inputs scheduled offering, creates and/or modifies scheduled offerings and uploads training history to record course completion
- Manages session enrolment based on requirements gathered by the Team Lead from the program owners
- Receives marketing communication from program owner and activate it once approved
- Receives roster and record completion against learning item
- Checks program playbook for materials requisition (for some programs)
- Monitors and manages session cancellations
- Execute basic troubleshooting of LMS technical issues prior to escalation
- Respond to customer and vendor inquiries via iRequest or e-mail
- Contributes to an environment that is passionate about simplification, and seeks ways to make the user experience better, and the process and service simpler and more cost effective.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or other field relevant to the role, with at least 4 years of related work.
- At least 1 year experience in Learning Management Systems (SuccessFactors, TaleoLearn, SumTotal, Cornerstone)
- Excellent communication skills with good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills. Must be able to operate effectively in a constantly changing environment and use initiative and personal resourcefulness to proactively manage contingency or ‘emergency' situations
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
Apply on company website