Company: Mondelēz International
Location: Trostyanets', Ukraine
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Execute with excellence all projects according to I2M definition, by leading the delivery of the projects ensuring quality, cost and time objectives are met.
- Ensure projects visibility and priority for all functions
- Ensures learning loop institutionalised and shared with projects teams and PAM
- Drives Decomplexity initiatives in Product Category
- Ensures Master Data accuracy and timely initiation
- Ensures NPDs proper forecasting and capacity checking and budgeting processes.
1. Lead, manage and complete portfolio of projects:
Develop a project brief with the appropriate Brand team (Project Development Request)
Challenge cross-functional issues, strategy, design, costs, timings and feasibility where appropriate.
Produce, communicate and agree project timelines with brand and category teams
Identify project milestones, formulate project costs, identify CAPEX requirements and support production of P&L
Monitor the development of packaging from artwork origination to first packaging production with agencies.
Manage the internal artwork sign-off process.
Review project status on a timely basis with project team (e.g. Brand, Plant , R&D and Procurement contacts) and manage the resolution of issues
Ensures NPDs proper forecasting and capacity checking and budgeting processes.
Lead project evaluation and monitor project success.
2. Track, monitor and communicate progress of all projects:
Maintain category project list on an ongoing basis and identify issues/opportunities
Propose and agree with Functions projects prioritization.
Manage the develop of contingency plans for all projects
3. Co-ordinate decomplexity programmes:
Ensure hurdle rates respected.
Challenge 1 in 1 out approach discussing NPDs at PAM.
4. Ensures FG Master Data timely initiation and registration:
Perform regular data reconciliation.
5. Manage the service of artwork and origination providers, together with Mkt and Procurement:
Monitor the packaging development process for each project from initial briefing too first print production run.
Identify the issues/find solutions to the variances of the project costs vs. budget.
Review design / artwork / repro processes and implement improvements.
Support D2P process.
6. Lead relationships and partnerships
Communicate and brief plants, procurement, R&D and other key interfaces on:
Project plans and timelines
Product Change objectives and targets
Product Change processes
Graduate level or equivalent education
Fluent English, PC skills: MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint
Operations / production processes management understanding
Logistics operations appreciation
Category / Brand / business structure and processes
Food industry - markets , competitors, brands
Excellent Project Management skills
Influencing / negotiation skills
Communication, presentation and interpersonal
Teamworking and networking
Apply on company website