Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
The Senior Analyst, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), Finance External Manufacturing, North America will provide the External Manufacturing Team with financial analysis, allowing on-going assessment and improvement of operating performance against agreed targets. This person will develop and maintain financial models and track KPI / scorecards by Vendor.
- Support the External Manufacturing team to progress towards the ISC strategy, in line with both Global and Regional views, developing and tracking KPIs / Scorecard, confirming the delivery of Productivity projects planned and the base business cost evolution.
- Support month-end close process, including performing financial analysis, updating and maintaining costing models, and partnering with Product Costing team to ensure accurate costs are reflected in P&L.
- Assist in financial planning and reporting processes for External Manufacturers, including enhancing and building models and providing risks/opportunities to budget.
- Focus on control process creation and maintenance.
- Cost Card / BOM maintenance.
- Pricing analysis (Partner with Buyers).
- Monthly reporting (Full service costs/PPVs and balance accounts with suppliers).
- Inventory management with focus on Write-offs / ATD process.
- Analyze EM contracts in order to understand key criteria established in the agreements and monitor compliance. Advise if any financial risks or opportunities are identified.
- Support Internal Controls Self-Assessments and related follow-up.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and / or CPA preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain related processes and financial impacts preferred
- Controls experience in Accounting, along with FP&A experience required
- Experience with complex ERP and Financial Systems, preferably SAP
- Strong Excel skills, technical skills, problem solving, challenging assertive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Need to be able to handle/analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to work with details/understand business implications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on multiple projects
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website