Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Finance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it's not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you'll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
Senior Analyst ISC Finance Inventory, Europe
The Senior Analyst ISC Finance Inventory, Europe will ensure the Inventories in European Business Units are truly reported in EU OpCo Accounting books and are in line with Accounting principles. EU OpCo as owner of all inventories (direct materials / semi-finished goods / finished goods) across Europe has to manage all aspects (quantities and value) within the European Operating Company business model.
- Support the business partners in the Plants in their activities, ensure that the processes in the Plants are in line with Internal procedures and policies as well as with US GAAP rules and SOX requirements
- Cooperate with various departments in Center of Excellence and Plants in European region and look at the local Inventory processes from Accounting point of view to ensure the Inventory value is correctly calculated and reported
- Support any required adjustment of Inventory value due to COGS variances recognized in various Legal entities in European Operating Company model
- Analyze and investigate the potential risks within the Inventory in all Plants in European region based on the various reports and available data. Support the calculation of the Reserves on regular bases and follow up with the colleagues in the Plants agreed actions
- Support Intercompany Billing Rates process performed by External Supplier team, ensure conditions related to other regions and third party companies are updated in SAP on a regular bases (including additional costs like customs, taxes, freights or similar other elements) in tight connection to the Product Costing team dealing with own production and co-packing
- Manage the incoming request for invoice creation to third parties and Intercompany partners
- Support the Stock count process and ensure that all Plants having the Stock in the Inventory accounts organize the Stock count event at least once a year
- Period end activities - provide reports and summaries during monthly period end process to the management as base for accruals and postings needed to close books within the defined time frame
- Around 5 years of experience working in Accounting/ Reporting or Controlling preferably in large multi-national company
- University degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Understanding of processes related to Inventory
- Knowledge of SAP Product Costing or Manufacturing, integrated systems and Microsoft Office package
- Strong analytical capability, reporting and presenting skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ‘can-do' attitude and proven track record of self-management and time management
- Fluent English is a must
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting at 2400 € plus annual bonus payment based on your performance. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers fully covered by employer, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holidays, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, life insurance, contribution to education, supplementary pension fund, company parties and team events
- Selected positions: Company car, cell phone
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International environment and further career progression
- Constant virtual and F2F learning opportunities
Apply on company website