Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Senior Manager Shopper Insights
Position Purpose Lead the area to FURTHER INTEGRATION OF CROSS CATEGORIES UNDERSTANDING, DRIVING EFFICIENT GROW influencing Category Planning, Sales, Marketing and Consumer Insights. Resourcefulness: Work with scarcity mindset. Knowledge that feeds activation: Connecting the dots & Translating insights into action. Deliver today: Active discipline on business meetings preparation and team interaction.
- Lead the Design & Execution of Shopper Insights, Analytics and PPA learning plan while partnering with sales, trade, consumer insights and marketing teams.
- Translate cross categories learning to unleash opportunities to grow in the market landscape.
- Bring Total Snacks perspective (Learnings, Insights, trends, macroeconomic perspective, risks and opportunities) to critical business meetings to influence sales business decisions & help on planning those meetings.
- Analyze and integrate data from different sources to provide actionable recommendations.
- Make of SI a competitive advantage of MDLZ through JBP process feed, guide and development and external presentations to key customer or events.
- Follow SI and Analytics Global Ways of Working.
- Be a critical partner.
- Be capable to build strong teams.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Background in Insights and Sales background (Ideally in Trade related assignments).
- Advance experience in Insights and/or Category Planning related positions.
- Solid experience in translating insights into actions and driving business with customers.
- Able to work under changing environments (Manage ambiguity) including remote reporting line.
- Fluent in English.
- Good Spanish.
- Microsoft Office.
- Solid Communication skills.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Apply on company website