BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Responsible for the day to day management and oversight of the operations of the Guest Services Department while demonstrating a strong commitment to personalized guest service excellence.
1. Carry out the smooth operation of the Guest Services Department and ensure that all standard operating procedures pertinent to Guest Services are followed.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with employees, return guests and group contacts.
3. Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction.
4. Recognize and seize all opportunities to increase guest loyalty, employee satisfaction and profitability
5. Ensure that financial goals of the department and the hotel are being met. Monitor and control labor expenses and other divisional expenses such as supplies & equipment.
6. Assist in recruitment process for guest services associates
7. Inspire associates to engage with guests and provide, friendly and courteous service.
8. Perform all other duties assigned
• Associates Degree or some college preferred
• 3 years of hospitality front desk supervisor experience, night audit experience
• Availability during peak operating hours including nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website