Posted Date: Jul 9, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
Summary: As an Office Manager, you will perform a variety of duties including coordination of all business unit accounting activities, maintaining cash control, payroll, including Living Wage Ordinance compliance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, profit and loss reconciliations, and human resources administration/benefits for personnel. You will coordinate routine office duties to include data entry, associate files, record retention, and support documentation. Other duties include coordinating associate events, monthly and annual business reports as well as handling the POS system, Camera System and Digital Signage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of administrative/office management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial reporting.
- Proficient computer skills with Windows based office software including MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 408840
Apply on company website