Posted Date: Jul 10, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
As a Patient Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer service of the Food & Nutrition Services Department. The Patient Services Supervisor is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entry-level manager who is seeking a career avenue into the food service industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures patient and client satisfaction meeting and exceeding stated expectations.
- Provides alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Interacts with nursing and evaluates on a daily basis patient meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery and tray retrieval process.
- Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports concerns to supervisor as appropriate.
- Assists in the responsibility for all food service related activities and be primarily involved in patient meal assembly and delivery; including quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of food service experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Some knowledge of food trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills.
- Communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate with management, client, customer and associate levels.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 409077
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website