Posted Date: Sep 16, 2020
Position Title: CHEF, REGNL II
Pay GRADE 15
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.Job Summary
This individual is responsible for leading all culinary functions for business dining accounts in a given geographical area.
- Develops and implements operation's plans and systems to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Manages cost controls and control expenditures for the region
- Acts as a Regional leader who models competencies and behaviors which that support company values
- Plans and creates menus to include influencing the menu for chef's tables, catering expos, etc.
- Develops and communicates strategies for improving customer experience
- Interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, suppliers, clients and customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Culinary Degree, or comparable four year culinary development experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience, multi-unit experience preferred
- Execellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate on various levels to include management, departmental, customer and associate levels
- Strong supervisory, leadership, hands-on management and coaching skills
- Strong financial acumen, proven P&L experience, budgetary, and food control practices
- A demonstrated ability to assess and grow people, operations, equipment, and revenue
- Willing to travel throughout the region
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, preferred
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 422983
Apply on company website