Posted Date: Oct 28, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT MORRISON HEALTHCARE AS A REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
THIS POSITION MUST LIVE IN THE TUSCALOOSA, AL AREA. YOU WILL SUPPORT ACCOUNTS IN AL AND MS.
The Regional Director of Operations participates on a management team for the district and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of units, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to District Directors, as well as other Managers and associates. The role also is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success.
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans.
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers.
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates.
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, be able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved.
- Has a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes.
- Manages all accounts within a region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region.
- Attends committee meetings to understand the needs of the client.
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region and/or District.
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Five years of experience in food service management, required
- Experience in large managed volume food service operations
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 431210
DONALD L BRINKER
Apply on company website