Posted Date: Jun 29, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
The Site Training Manager for our location in Cleveland, OH will direct the training of all of the Food & Nutrition Associates at this healthcare location. They will perform a variety of duties including but not limited to the planning, coordinating and supervision of all new hire on-boarding, training, education, training program development and regulatory compliance. They will ensure compliance to all federal, state and local regulations.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist or Bachelor's Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or Associates Degree plus five (5) years of directly related experience preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of healthcare, hospital and/or nursing home experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office including but not limited to Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Flexible schedule to include nights and weekends for conducted trainings
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 399893
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website