Sign-On Bonus $10,000
This position is for LaGrange
Becoming a part of Mortenson Family Dental gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Support from Hygiene Mentors and Director
- Clinical autonomy
- Advanced Technology
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost
- Scrub tops, lab coats, professional name tag, and business cards provided
- Scholarships available
- Employee assistance program
- Bonus opportunities available
- At Mortenson Family Dental, we value the care hygienists deliver as health care providers and compensate hygienists similarly to their dentist counterparts with the opportunity to earn more than just an hourly rate.
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
Apply today to speak with a regional director of hygiene and/or recruiter and learn more!
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website