The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking General Cardiologists for its Long Island Sites!
The chosen candidate will become part of a multi-specialty team in Manhasset, Huntington or Carle Place. The position offers an opportunity to build a cardiology practice with a diverse patient population in a large, busy multi-specialty practice. The practice is dedicated to the highest quality care and to promoting continued education in its staff while playing an integral role in Mount Sinais efforts to continue to grow its outpatient hubs in Manhasset, Huntington and Carle Place. The role is 100% outpatient with phone call to cover non-clinic hours. There are no research and administrative responsibilities, but physicians have the opportunity to be involved in PI and QA initiatives. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Full-time General Cardiologist
- Work with a variety of specialties including primary care, cardiology, specialty care, womens health services (OB/GYN), endocrinology and more
- In addition to comprehensive medical care, the practices provides on-site lab and imaging services
- Excellent primary care referral base with an established patient panel on day one
- Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with excellent school districts
- Practice has a close affiliation with Mount Sinai Heart and world-class tertiary/quaternary cardiac and surgical care
- All outpatient
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (nuclear, lab, echo, radiology)
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
- Good quality of life
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine is a plus
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset Medical Associates:
Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset Medical Associates is amulti-specialty practice is located in Manhasset in a diverse community with great restaurants and easy access to Manhattan. Mount Sinai Manhasset offers comprehensive care in a setting with an established patient base, where patients can see a variety of specialists. The site has a comprehensive support team.
About Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island:
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is amulti-specialty group with four facilities located in Huntington, Nesconset, Bayshore and Commack. The Huntington site is a new state-of-the-art facility. Long Island is full of beautiful communities with excellent school districts, art museums, restaurants, and concert venues. Additionally, Manhattan is only a short drive or train ride away. Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island offers comprehensive care through its sites and is comprised of 77 physicians representing almost every medical and surgical specialty. Additionally, this site has a full imaging center, state-of-the-art accredited office endoscopy center, and on-site Laboratory, as well as a comprehensive support team, including RNs and MAs.
About Mount Sinai Doctors Carle Place:
Mount Sinai is continuing to grow! This multi-specialty practice is currently being built and will be located in Carle Place,a diverse community with great restaurants and easy access to Manhattan.
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest academic medical system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai advances medicine and health through unrivaled education and translational research and discovery to deliver care that is the safest, highest-quality, most accessible and equitable, and the best value of any health system in the nation. The Health System includes approximately 7,300 primary and specialty care physicians; 13 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 415 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and more than 30 affiliated community health centers. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked onU.S. News & World Report's"Honor Roll" of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and is top in the nation by specialty: No. 1 in Geriatrics and top 20 in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Pulmonology/Lung Surgery, Rehabilitation, and Urology. New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No. 12 in Ophthalmology. Mount Sinai Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked inU.S. News & World ReportsBest Childrens Hospitals among the countrys best in four out of 10 pediatric specialties. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 byU.S. News & World Report's"Best Medical Schools," aligned with aU.S. News & World Report"Honor Roll" Hospital, and No. 14 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding.Newsweeks The Worlds Best Smart Hospitals ranks The Mount Sinai Hospital as No. 1 in New York and in the top five globally, and Mount Sinai Morningside in the top 20 globally. For more information, visithttps://www.mountsinai.orgor find Mount Sinai onFacebook,TwitterandYouTube.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking General Cardiologists for its Long Island Sites! The chosen candidate...
Apply on company website