NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens a teaching affiliate of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is seeking Attending Physician in the Division of Endocrinology/Diabetes Center of Excellence.
- Examining patients, orders, perform, or supervises appropriate therapeutic treatments.
- Performing difficult and highly specialized professional work related to the field of Endocrinology, including performance of fine-needle aspiration of thyroid nodule.
- Assists the Medical Director in supervising and evaluating the Mid-Level Providers, Medical Students and Resident Physicians.
- Participating in the teaching of Medical Students, Resident Physicians, Mid-Level Providers, staff conferences and in research projects as directed.
Position is a great opportunity to join our multidisciplinary team, working with a diverse patient population in convenient Jamaica, New York. Faculty appointment commensurate with qualifications.
- Competitive Salary
- Collegial Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Academic appointment at The Icahn School of Medicine
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Apply on company website