When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Mr. Cooper is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, self –starter who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment for the role of Citrix Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the overall design, enhancement, maintenance, and operational support of the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment. This includes analysis, capacity planning, development, and implementation of new features and enhancements based on the service levels and business requirements of the organization. The Citrix Systems Engineer will provide technical support, troubleshoot problems to ensure stable and efficient operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, administers, and maintains Citrix server environment, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and supporting software, and Windows Server Operating System (OS).
- Ensures optimal performance and capacity management for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
- Lead and organize pilots for up and coming Citrix technologies to improve Citrix environment effectiveness. Makes recommendations to leadership.
- Create, manage, configure, and troubleshoot Appsense policies and software.
- Develop and maintain OS (operating systems) SOP (standard operating procedures) for Hypervisor directly working with wintel to install, configure, and support Citrix servers and related hardware/Hyper Converged Nutanix.
- Provide technical expertise and support for Active Directory and Microsoft group policies.
- Deep understanding of Citrix technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Responsible for file systems and directory structure associated with the Citrix environment.
- Experience with Acropolis File System (AFS). - helpful, but not required
- Document system up-time and metrics related to system stability using Control Up and Citrix Director.
- Provides effective Level II Citrix related support on rotating on call by researching/analyzing issues/requests to determine server (hardware and software) application related implications, effectively communicating with all impacted parties and by troubleshooting and resolving issues with a sense of urgency to minimize any system downtime.
- Engineer must be able to make decisions collaboratively, resolve conflicts and ensure follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Create Knowledge Base articles of operational tasks to streamline support and empower first level support to resolve issues on a first call basis.
- Having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability and performance.
- Having strong knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Powershell, C++, Python.
- Effectively maintains all Citrix, and related, components by performing maintenance patching and application upgrades (Via PVS) as needed.
- Experience in deploying app layering technology. (Unidesk) _ Preferred
- Experience in migrating Citrix into the appropriate cloud hosting platform.
- Work with other teams as a Citrix subject matter expert for implementation of new projects and ensures optimal server configurations. Participates in creation of optimal system architecture in support of innovative designs and features. Researches and recommends hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements
- Manage a mix of long term projects, short term service requests, and daily needs with a high degree of flexibility and effective delegation.
- Ensures server security integrity by reviewing and working with the security operations team for a unified security platform
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to communicate among technical and non-technical employees, and process orientation skills
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Printer Management in a Citrix environment
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, and work independently
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Application management, publishing, packaging, virtualization and streaming
- Proficiency with PowerShell or equivalent scripting language
- Citrix Director, Studio, Storefront, Provisioning Server, Netscaler
- Windows Active Directory Administration, including GPO management
- Advanced scripting and automation skills
- Windows operating system administration and application development (Server 2012+)
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Xen or KVM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience required; Will consider a HS diploma with 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise level applications and their infrastructure.
- 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise level applications and their infrastructure.
- At least 3 years Appsense 8.0+ (preferred), Windows Server 2008+ or Citrix 7.6+
- OR at least 3 years coding/scripting in Powershell or equivalent scripting language
- OR At least 1 years Cloud experience in Azure, AWS or GCE Skillsets
- Citrix Certifications a plus
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
Job Requisition ID:009518
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Corporate
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website