When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living. We're reimagining the future, and building modern technology for an industry that desperately needs it.
Generally, what would you do as a Closer?
- Prepare and submit loan closing packages, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations, insurance and guarantee functions as applicable
- Typically ensure appropriate liquidity is available to complete the loan transactions
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- Title/settlement or Mortgage experience with refinance and purchase transactions required
- Microsoft office and SoftPro experience a plus
- Paralegal or customer service experience preferred
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Job Requisition ID:008908
Primary Location City:Newport Beach
Primary Location Region:California
Primary Location Postal Code:92660
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website