When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
Generally, what would you do as a Closer?
Complete pre-balancing of orders, monitor emails to GL Funding, assist in monitoring and answering emails to GL Huds, answer offshore worker MSS inquiries, generate disbursement ledgers, assist with daily reporting. Another key aspect is balancing the order based on the final figures from the client. This includes a quality control of the signed closing documents, verification of wiring instructions and confirmation of accuracy of payoffs and fees.
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the title and settlement business
- Availability to work Saturday/Sunday and have 2 consecutive days off during the week
- Availability to work overtime
- A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required
- Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry. Ability and willingness to make phone calls and follow-up diligently on required items
- Possesses a ‘do it now' mentality
- Ability to communicate with lenders and other parties in a positive, friendly, and helpful way
- Understanding of concepts needed to balance a real estate transaction
- Very quality conscious, takes extreme pride in work done well
- Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, to diffuse conflict situations and resolve closing issues quickly
- Ability to work on multiple files concurrently without making errors
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to manage high volume transactions in a paperless environment
- Good computer skills including proficiency with closing software, MS Word and Excel
Why Xome/Title 365?
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014057
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Coraopolis, PA - 345 Rouser Rd (2nd Floor), Las Vegas, NV - West Lake Mead, Santa Ana, CA
Apply on company website