When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
Generally, what would you do as a Curative Associate?
Manage a pipeline of title orders and take actions necessary to clear the title within specific time frames.
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- Ability to review title commitments and loan files
- Work with other title companies and title insurance underwriters as needed to resolve issues on title
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing a plus.
- Willingness to multi-task and handle high volume of transactions
- Interact with banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and other 3rd parties when issues arise during the process to help resolve file deficiencies
- Be able to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Prior work experience with a law firm, mortgage servicer or lender is preferred
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Job Requisition ID:009256
Primary Location City:Coraopolis
Primary Location Region:Pennsylvania
Primary Location Postal Code:15108
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Omaha, NE
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website