When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Scope/Responsibilities: Solid knowledge of required job skills, company policies and procedures; has the ability to apply knowledge to a variety of work assignments that vary in nature with a moderate level of difficulty. Serve as the single point of contact and subject-matter-expert for a customer pipeline or a mortgage function. Utilize broad base knowledge in multiple functional areas to solve problems and improve processes. General understanding of federal and state mortgage servicing requirements and standards. Generates a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly internal and external reports. Proven track record of working/managing multiple processes. Ability to operate under strict deadlines and within short time frames. Proven ability to manage time, priorities and resources to achieve goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze, research and clear document curative issues.
- Manage and maintain assigned email inboxes.
- Successful implementation of projects and process improvements according to established timelines and strategic direction of the company.
- Train and mentor new employees.
- Quality Control of prepared documents.
- Assist with reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Education & Professional Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience. Associates degree preferred with two years customer service experience. Mortgage and/or Financial Services experience a plus.
- Leadership/Hierarchy: Operates effectively under general supervision. Ability to train new or existing staff when necessary. Suggests and asks for others' ideas to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Level of Decision Making: Applies judgment to resolve issues and/or make recommendations. Utilizes sound judgment to identify the best solution to critical issues within a functional area. Utilizes technical skills to recommend solutions.
- Individual/Customer Impact: Decisions and actions have impact on success of project team, department and/or client. Scope of work occasionally impacts assigned business area, other business units and/or processes. Provides advice and assistance to help others accomplish their work. Proven ability to serve as a champion for our customers. Ability to handle escalated issues timely and appropriately.
- Communication: Demonstrates high-level verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deliver thorough communications to a team and/or peers. Skilled in presenting to small groups.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrate intermediate to advanced computer and software skills necessary for job function. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Job Requisition ID:008815
Primary Location City:Irving
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75063
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website