When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
This role supports the vision and direction for Security initiatives that support the company's business objectives and requirements. The incumbent will manage and consult on all aspects of Information Security across the enterprise, provide strategic Information Security advice, and evaluate the risks associated with new and existing technologies as they relate to business objectives. This is a highly technical and consultative position.
The person for this role should be a technical manager who has done the implementations/hands on experience.
- Provide architectural leadership for identity and access management infrastructure including on-prem and cloud applications
- Lead and develop ongoing evolution and development IAM strategies, roadmaps and plans
- Execute and ensure the effectiveness of the IAM program for the global IT environment across multiple environments
- Integrate systems with in-house and third party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and resources authorization
- Supervise onshore and offshore third party services as it relates to the Identity and Access Management capabilities
- Oversee provisioning, de-provisioning and periodic recertification activities and processes
- Ensure that IAM services perform according to defined processes and comply with applicable information security requirements
- Provide governance and oversight over management tools and processes
- Work with users to understand business process challenges, conduct analysis and identify solutions
- Help business application owners define roles and access models using a risk-based approach
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions
- Oversee implementation of feature improvements, upgrades, management tools, and new identity management solutions
- Collaborate with multiple business units to facilitate the collection of requirements and address any concerns
- Prepare budgets, develop strategic plans, and brief senior executives on the identity management program
- Leadership experience as a part of transformational IAM efforts
- Development of IAM plans and strategies for complex enterprises
- Development of IAM requirements and standards
- Implementation of complex IAM initiatives
- Knowledge of IDM platforms SailPoint(required) ISIM(desired)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure: applications, databases, operating systems Windows, Unix and Linux, hypervisors, containerization, automation, IP networks (WAN and LAN)
- Knowledge and implementation experience with Single Sign-On technologies (SAML/OAuth), Federated authentication
- Knowledge and implementation experience with Privileged Account/Password Management platforms (Thychotic preferred)
- Experience designing the deployment of applications and infrastructure into public cloud services
- Experience with IAM across traditional on premise, cloud, and mobile platforms
- Direct supervision of local and remote team members
- At least three years “directly” leading SailPoint implementation and run/maintain teams
- At least six years “directly” leading and maintaining an Identity Management platform
- SailPoint Administration
- LDAP enabled directory integration
- Microsoft Active Directory tools and interfaces
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with minimum 8-10 years experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISA, or CISM desired.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014123
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website