When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Business Implementation Team (BIT) will provide ongoing communication to all Business & Support groups including but not limited to; Legal, Risk, Compliance, Servicing, Post Closing, ORG, PRM Direct, PRM TPO, etc. This purpose of this Team is to understand, analyze, report and facilitate the various needs and/or issues of any system or process changes or requests from the various departments.
Additionally, the BIT will serve as the facilitator between the various departments involved to implement the request, change and materials required of those needs such as:
- IT Department
- Policies & Procedures (P&P)
- Training Department
Responsible for developing, recommending, communicating and implementing risk management policies, strategies and operational guidelines for the firm's various financial products.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand the user needs and business processes of their area as instructed by the Business Implementation Team Manager
- Provide knowledge and recommendations, communicating with assigned team members
- Creates or helps create work products
- Provides User Acceptance Testing (UAT) where needed
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) where needed Employee will be responsible for development and execution of user acceptance testing relating to existing and new initiatives associated with the Originations Channel at Mr Cooper.
- Candidate should have experience with Encompass Loan Origination System or Mr Cooper's Origination's production process
Functional Job Competencies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate - strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic typing skills
- Reports for work reliably as scheduled
- Able to work independently as well with others in a team atmosphere
- Displays a self-motivated mentality and works efficiently with high a sense of urgency
- Has a strong multi-tasking ability requiring frequent transitions from one task to another
- Has an extreme attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work overtime as required by the department manager based on the work requirements
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3 -5 years in a mortgage production role
- Thorough knowledge of the “Company Process Flow”
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of Encompass and it's functionality
- Basic understanding of compliance/disclosures, program & agency guidelines & closing document
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:013459
Job Category:Project Management
Primary Location City:Santa Ana
Primary Location Region:California
Primary Location Postal Code:92705
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website