When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
This position may consist of several primary responsibilities: Work closely with Loan Processors to assist with the processing of mortgage loans; communicate with external, third-parties to validate information contained in the loan application; review loan data within the loan operations system to ensure accuracy and data integrity; gather data from both internal and external systems; monitor and track the receipt of set documents to ensure proper turn times are met; and review documentation received to assist with the processing of mortgage loan applications. Includes ongoing communication with Loan Processors and relaying information as needed to ensure the customer's needs are being met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Full effort will be put into providing world class customer service to prospects, including education and guidance on the mortgage inquiry process. You will build, work directly with, and manage strong relationships with Loan Processors. A close working relationship with a team-oriented approach with fellow Processing Assistants, Management, Loan Officers, Loan Processors and other departments within the Company is expected. A competitive, high performing individual and team culture with an approach to continuous improvement is expected.
- Engage in comprehensive on the job training
- Able to work within a set daily, weekly and monthly schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Monitor, track and review title orders to ensure completion within applicable time frames
- Monitor, track and review appraisal orders to ensure completion within applicable time frames
- Complete outbound calls to verify existing and/or previous employment details
- Utilize existing tools to verify mortgage transaction history and/or property information
- Interaction with associated third-party credit providers to order, track and monitor credit supplement requests
- Complete outbound calls to verify and obtain proper insurance coverage for the subject properties
- Monitor, track and review the completion of condominium questionnaires when applicable
- Monitor, track and review tax transcript orders placed with a third-party vendor
- Help improve quality and advancement of the team by assisting with the training of new and existing employees.
- Work closely with existing Loan Processors to ensure customers' needs are being met and loans are closing within the expected time frames
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience involving multi-tasking and detail-oriented responsibilities.
Job Requisition ID:009396
Primary Location City:Santa Ana
Primary Location Region:California
Primary Location Postal Code:92705
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Originations - Irvine
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website