When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
This position is responsible for receiving new loan submissions and coordinating the closing of the loan within a specified time frame. The daily functions include but are not limited to, verifying borrower's information, verifying loan rates, and collecting all necessary data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Makes introductory call to borrower upon receiving the loan file and continues communication throughout the process of the loan.
- Verifies with Borrower accuracy of all information entered into Mortgage Online system (MOL) and Dashboard when required.
- Verifies receipt of welcome kits, preliminary loan disclosures and application.
- Verifies and documents all AUS requirements and resubmits.
- Submits loan files to the Underwriting Department and clears all underwriting conditions.
- Reviews with borrower estimated final HUD-1 and confirms loan transaction detail.
- Prepares and sends out loan closing documents to closing agent in a timely manner to coincide with scheduled signing date.
- Prepares and submits loan file to funding department and clears all funding conditions.
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year mortgage processing experience
Job Requisition ID:7389
Primary Location City:Santa Ana
Primary Location Region:California
Primary Location Postal Code:92705
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website