When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Are you an experienced Product Manager passionate about creating great digital products or businesses? Do you want to drive positive change in the mortgage industry? If so, Mr. Cooper Home Loans wants to hear from you. We're the largest non-bank mortgage servicer in America, with a lean in-house Product team that functions like a nimble startup.
As a Sr. Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for directing a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life. Functions as a central resource with design, quality, test, marketing and distribution as the product(s) move through their lifecycle. Directs those involved in the design, modification and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products. Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control. Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
Key traits for a successful candidate are:
- You love learning. If you're not already a full-stack Product Manager, you want to become one (and you're willing to do what it takes to get there.)
- You understand technology, you obsess over customer experience, and you understand the importance of meeting business needs at the same time.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment. Our PMs, devs, engineers, designers, and content team all share an energetic open workspace. You'll pair with all of them. On a typical day you might be solving a technical challenge with an engineer in the morning, working with a business SME to fine-tune business process in the afternoon, and measuring your work against a KPI spreadsheet to end the day.
- You are comfortable with imperfect information. You embrace the process of working incrementally and iteratively to define, own and deliver an awesome product.
- You are comfortable working in a (highly) regulated industry and are prepared to do the necessary work to meet legal and compliance requirements without compromising customer experience.
- You have a strong point of view you are prepared to defend with research and data… and you are 100% flexible and willing to evolve your POV as you learn more.
- You bring a balanced, holistic, and flexible mindset to product development. The business partners we work with are true partners—we respect their point of view and goals. We enthusiastically engage with business stakeholders and do what needs to be done to ensure everyone wins.
Are you this person? If so, we can't wait to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree is considered a plus
- Qualified candidates have a very strong product management / ownership background with demonstrated expertise (7+ years') in working with customers to deliver world-class technology solutions.
- Candidates should have 5+ years' prior experience in agile software development environments and should be comfortable working in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, etc.
- Domain/Industry knowledge of the real estate and mortgage industry is a plus.
- You should be passionate about product ownership and live and breathe the user experience.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the backbone and tact to gain team buy-in and drive collaboration.
- You have an outstanding track record of delivering high-quality solutions on time. You are meticulous and detail-oriented, and ensure that compliance and branding standards are adhered through in every stage of the SDLC.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014158
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website