When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
There's no place like Xome! Our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions, and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company. Our decisions are guided by our key principles of: Putting Customers First, Having a Bias for Action, Failing Fast, Innovating and Breaking Paradigms, and Creating Sustainable results.
Here at Xome, we recognize that our past, present, and future success is driven by the passionate and talented people we employ, and we are always looking for smart, dedicated people to join our teams. We put a priority on not simply hiring incredible people, but retaining them with engaging, challenging jobs – as well as a respect for the importance of balance and work-life integration.
If you are excited by the idea of building revolutionary products to simplify real estate nationwide, and want to help us raise the bar – we look forward to hearing from you.
The Senior Business Intelligence / Data Analyst is responsible for designing, developing and analyzing data trends communicate findings and recommend solutions. The Senior Business Intelligence / Data Analyst will play a key role in supporting business unit's profitability by providing accurate, timely and relevant analysis to increase their revenue, cut costs or increase profit margins. They will also work closely with finance team members to provide critical linkage between finance, BI and business units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Designs and build relational/dimensional queries to create “full picture” by stitching data from multiple sources, formulate optimal structure to provide insights, trends and anomalies
- Forecast trends, impact of the trends on business P&L and suggest corrective actions
- Collaborate with IT architecture, DataOps & Business unit teams to provide additional support in design pattern, data ingestion, transformation & logical modeling in an integrated data lake to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Develops relationships with the larger development teams that promote trust and increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in application validation and QA efforts as they pertain to reporting, data metrics, and report creation and execution
- Communicate findings with senior leaders
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor's Degree or Foreign equivalent in Finance, Analytics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3-5 progressive years of experience in financial analysis, reporting and Business Intelligence technologies
- 2+ progressive years of experience in data engineering, SQL scripting, or tools manipulate data (Tableau, Microsoft BI, AWS or Azure will be a big plus)
- Ability to work with senior technical and business resources providing technical and financial support related to data structure, analysis and reporting
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Jira is a big plus
- Mortgage or Finance industry experience is a big plus
Job Requisition ID:008839
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website