When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
We are Xome, a real estate services company headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. As a subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Group, we employ over 1,200 team members nationwide. The nation's largest financial services companies look to us for integrated and scalable business solutions that help simplify the mortgage and real estate process.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that's because it really is. And we can't do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. That's why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Now, you might be wondering; how exactly do you pronounce Xome? Simple. ZOM (like home, if it started with a z)!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation to a team of Data and ETL developers to ensure solutions meet the business requirements of the project.
- Define information/data flows, data delivery architecture and data tools necessary to support Corporate Line of Businesses
- Work with business and application architects to review business drivers, needs and strategies and assess the impact to the information architecture
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements for data and advise on options, risks, and cost versus benefits
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand, translate and capture the requirements for conceptual and logical data models, interface specifications to maximize the value and performance of the data assets
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with BI users and data SMEs
- Establish data lineage across the Corporate systems landscape and ensure that the data is captured, stored, accessed, and distributed accurately, consistently, and optimally
- Help with establishing and sustaining optimal data governance framework as a key member of the governance committee
- Create and maintain appropriate metadata for risk data architecture related artifacts including data lineage
- Good knowledge of SDLC and IT Technology development processes, and current with trends and issues in the information technology industry relating to financial services
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a closely related field (foreign equivalent acceptable) and 7 years of progressively responsible experience or a Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a closely related field (foreign equivalent acceptable) and 5 years of experience.
- Strong overall architecture experience with high proficiency in data architecture
- Expertise in business intelligence, data warehousing, data analytics and reporting
- Strong knowledge and experience in master and reference data management, data quality, and metadata management
- Experience in creating and reviewing architecture and development materials, such as conceptual data models, logical data models and data flow diagram
- Deep expertise in dimensional data modeling, relational DBMS data modeling
- Fundamental understanding of MS SQL Server development and administration
- Expertise in relational DBMS data modeling
- Experience with modeling tools like ERWIN, ER Studio, etc.
- 7-10 years of BI data modeling data management experience
- Demonstrate ability in managing simultaneous complex tasks from incept to successful completion
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong understand of Talend, Data Stage, Informatica, and/or relevant Data Tools.
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015975
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Omaha
Primary Location Region:Nebraska
Primary Location Postal Code:68164
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):Lake Vista 3 - Lewisville TX
Apply on company website