When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
The Tech Support Associate is responsible for providing Level1 & 2 support for all employees. Calls & Tickets are triaged, logged in our ITSM software, worked to resolution and/or assigned to the appropriate support team. Troubleshooting includes but is not limited to Citrix, Hardware/OS, standard application support (Office/Office365, Outlook/Lotus Notes, Browser/Internet, etc.), Printers, Remote Access (VPN, Citrix, 2Factor), and numerous custom applications. Other functions performed as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides second-level incident and request fulfillment for all employees with a customer service focus.
- Logs into the Automatic Call Distribution system immediately to receive calls resolving as many user-reported incidents and request as expertise permits using available tools and following documented process' & procedures.
- All incidents and request are to be logged as tickets and tracked in our ITSM system (BMC FootPrints).
- Communicates with other IT teams to discuss issues and resolutions.
- Documents all items clearly and concisely within the ITSM system.
- Provides excellent customer service – Calls and tickets are monitored and quality assurance is tracked via the ITSM and call recording System. IT Management & Audit team randomly reviews calls monthly.
- First call resolution required to maintain 75% or greater of all calls answer without escalation to another Team. Company provides essential training required to maintain FCR metrics.
- Contributes to team goals of ASA and abandonment rate by answering and resolving all calls quickly and efficiently.
- Escalates issues to Team Supervisors in a timely manner.
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity and Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Composure: Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold thing together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Decision Quality: Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Technical Learning: Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate among technical and non-technical employees, and process orientation skills
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, and work independently
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Experience with Citrix, Office365, Outlook, Wintel/Apple
- General HW/SW Troubleshooting experience
- The following Certifications are preferred but not required: A+, N+, ITIL v3, MCSA/MCSE/MCP
- 1 year of related customer service preferred
- Regular movement and lifting of both PC CPUs and Monitors
- Movement and lifting of Computer Hardware
- Additional lifting is required for this job – up to 50 lb
Job Requisition ID:009070
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website