Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Sign-On Bonus Offered
Do you want to be appreciated Daily? Are Nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. Here at Methodist Metropolitan our Nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a Rapid Response Team Nurse to join our team. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to our nurses. At Methodist hospitals, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package along with some unique benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual Match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits
We are seeking Rehabilitation Nurses for Methodist Hospital Stone Oak to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team.
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Fastest growing rehabilitation unit in HCA history
- Patient to Nurse Ratio: 5 to 1
- Recently awarded The Joint Commissions Gold Sealof Approval® for Rehabilitation Stroke Accreditation
- Caring for a large population of neuro patients (strokes, brain injury) and surgical patients
- Prides itself on its strong interdisciplinary teamwork among the nursing staff, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Rehab Physicians, and Social Workers.
- Inpatient Rehab is an extremely rewarding field where the nurses get to see what happens after a patient is discharged from the hospital – they get to see the impossible become possible!
- The leadership on the unit is knowledgeable, supportive, and engaged.
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Come be part of the Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center is a freestanding, 42 bed state-of-the art facility specifically designed to help patients recover as quickly and safely as possible following a traumatic injury, surgery or other disabling medical condition or injury. Our program is accredited by The Joint Commission for Disease Specific Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation.
Opening in March 2009, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. Ours is a beautiful, streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available and staffed by people who genuinely care for the well-being of others. The hospital's services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, neurosurgery and orthopedics. In November 2017 the hospital expanded by more than 100,000 square feet and 102 beds bringing our total number of licensed beds to over 210.
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. We have been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. Methodist Stone Oak is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov's 5-star rating out of thousands of hospitals. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Stone Oak Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in “Serving Humanity to Honor God”.
Apply on company website