Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management and operations of over 60 facilities worldwide.
Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact! In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
• Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
• 11 paid Holidays
• Education/Tuition assistance
• Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability benefits
• Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and all kinds of of fun company events.
Reports to the Director, Network Administration. Responsible for assisting all customers with their questions about any of our supported software, hardware, and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner, in compliance with government and management directives.
- Always be willing to find answers to all questions addressed to service desk.
- Be ready to research questions using a variety of manuals and resources, and to work with other IT staff in answering any customer's question.
- Be familiar with the research and information resources and knowledge bases at hand.
- Be willing to learn as he/she progresses in his/her position and as he/she is faced with new questions and situations.
- Expected to stay abreast of current news, system information, problems, changes and updates relevant to our user community.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of current Microsoft Windows platforms, Microsoft Office products, internet configuration & connectivity, Virtual Private Network, encryption products, network connectivity and anti-virus applications.
- General knowledge of PC hardware for basic repairing and maintaining of customer computers.
- Maintain and utilize skills in using purchased PC products such as spreadsheet, word processing software and PC diagnostic tools, in order to answer typical user questions independently.
- Assist with maintaining the hardware and software inventory system and maintain software license compliance.
- Maintain technical knowledge of corporate computer systems.
- Attend computer training, conferences and seminars as required.
- Provide technical support and excellent customer service.
- Utilize service desk software to enter and follow-up on work orders, document all customer interaction and to record technical information.
- Maintain accountability of property; adheres to safety practices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors of Science in computer science or related field and two years' experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements, if approved by management. Must have extensive knowledge of a variety of systems and applications. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website