MTC Medical provides more than 15,000 men and women at 12 facilities with prompt, professional, quality health and dental care. MTC's certified doctors and high-level nurses provide excellent care and promote healthy lifestyles. Patients seen by MTC Medical staff are grateful for the prompt and caring service they receive.
The men detained at Otero County Processing Center will eventually be released. It's MTC's responsibility to ensure these individuals have access to necessary services while they're in the facility including healthcare, court
and legal resources, visitation, recreation, and educational programs when possible.
MTC and the Otero County Processing Center are seeking full-time Registered Nurses (RN) for a variety of shifts.
In this role, some of your primary duties would include but aren't limited to:
- Attend sick call with the physicians to see inmates; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Call the physician for medication and treatment orders and other emergencies.
- Operate pill call, administers medication and accurately and completely document treatment as required by applicable policies and procedures.
- Examine and assess inmates with illnesses or injuries or inmates who become ill or injured; confer with physician to refer inmates to the emergency room as required by their condition and document in medical record or other forms as appropriate
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of New Mexico or compact state. Must possess current CPR certification. Must work within New Mexico state board of nursing scope of practice. Valid driver's license in the state of New Mexico or Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management. Must pass a federal clearance with ICE.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website